Please click here for language/accessibility options

If you live in a property that is supplied by Severn Trent Water and need some help dealing with your debts or maximising your income, you could qualify for the Severn Trent Water Customer Assistance Scheme.

This scheme provides free, impartial expert advice on managing your finances. In some circumstances it may also be able to assist you with the purchase of essential household items.

If you would like to access the scheme, please click here.